College-Level Examination Program
The CLEP is a series of computerized examinations in introductory college subjects that allow individuals to earn college credit without taking a college course. CLEP exams are 90 minutes long and are administered on the computer. Students receive instant score reports following completion of the exam (with the exception of the composition exams).
- We charge a $99 administrative fee.
- We are only accepting credit cards at this time!
- You must bring your Exam Ticket printed from www.CollegeBoard.org & a valid form of identification.
- After you register with CollegeBoard.org, visit www.newviewtestcenters.com and click on the "Contact Us" link below. Completely fill out the form and you will receive a follow-up email asking for the day and time you prefer to test. Lastly, you can click on the "Buy Now" button below to pay online to reserve your appointment. Once we receive your registration and payment, we will contact you to confirm your appointment. Below is a general overview of available days and times. Onsite and off-site parking is available and we are easily accessible by all public transportation.
New View Test Centers
3250 Westchester Avenue Suite 126 Bronx NY 10461
Appointments are available Sunday & Monday from 9:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. and Tuesdays - Saturdays from 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Registration Process Simplified
- Sign up and create an account on CollegeBoard.org
- Choose the exam here and complete your registration
- Determine your preferred day and time to test. Then, email us at [email protected] with your request.
- Lastly, pay the administrative fee by selecting the Buy Now button below.
- For other questions, contact us at (347) 281-8950.
- More Information
- Practice Tests
- Preparation Resources